Parent Information Booklet
Please find attached our School Profile that will provide further information about what our school can offer you and your child.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact our reception on 9404 1362.
Findon PS uses Flexi Buzz for all parent communication. FlexiBuzz can be used online or you can download the FlexiBuzz app from your smartphone App Store.
To sign up to FlexiBuzz to receive Findon PS communications please visit https://web.flexibuzz.com/login
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A PARENT REP?
Every class at Findon has a Parent Rep. Some of their tasks are to:-
- Liaise between class teacher and parents to enlist help
- Communicate with parents about any upcoming events
- Help out in the classroom as much as possible
- Organise helpers for cleanup day
- Source parents to help in class activities weekly and when possible. E.g. Reading, Library, PMP
- Support the teacher and help organise classroom activities
- To help with excursions and incursions
- Be part of the Community Links committee and assist with fundraising
- Open communication to address any questions, queries or concerns
We have fantastic parent helpers who spend time in either the classrooms assisting with student readers or distributing notices to helping with the Mothers and Fathers Day Stalls or helping the students cook in the Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden program.
A Working With Childrens Check is required to assit in classroom.