Welcome to the Findon Primary School Canteen. We are open 5 days a week for lunch orders and counter sales.
How to place a lunch order?
- Write your child’s name and room number on a lunch bag. You can either purchase single use brown paper bags from your local supermarket in bulk or for 10 cents each at the canteen. You can also purchase a reusable lunch bag from the office for $10.
- Write your child’s name, room number and class on the bag along with the order. The Canteen menu viewed and downloaded from the link above.
- Your child will need to place their lunch order in the class lunch tub.
- Change will be taped on the lunch bag.
- For Slushy’s/frozen items – please remind your child to take their lunch bag to the canteen at lunchtime to collect their slushy/frozen items as it cant be delivered to the classroom.
If your child is provided with an emergency lunch,
- They will be given a note detailing what was provided and how much it cost.
- You will be required to agree to an emergency lunch.
- Please make sure your payment is made to the canteen by the following day
Note: If there is an outstanding amount owed to the canteen, your child may not be provided with another emergency lunch until payment is made.